Being in good health is definitely more important than money. I want to share with you some basic health tips that keeps me going:
1.Smoothies – Before I go to work, I need to make my smoothies in the morning. I need to get all the fresh goodness of fruits and vegetables in my body. I make my smoothie with frozen Berry Blend (Strawberries, Blackberries, Blueberries), Whole Cranberries, Mango Chunks, Spinach and Flaxseed. Then I will add organic powder called TeamiGreens Superfood Blend (Ceremonial Grade Matcha Powder, Wheatgrass, Spirulina, Chlorella, Chlorophyll, Spinach Leaf Powder, Broccoli Powder, Acai Berry, Kale Powder, Kelp Powder, Rocket Leaf Powder, Parsley Powder, Celery Powder, Garcinia Cambogia Extract, Dandelion Extract & Grape Seed Extract) by TEAMI BLENDS
2. Supplements – Truth be told, the food we eat do not give us a great amount of nutrients that our body is supposed to have on a daily basis and that is where supplements come in. Megafood, a line of organic supplements, was suggested by a classmate when I was in graduate school. 10 years later, it’s the only supplement line I use. The 3 bottles of supplements I purchase are Blood Builder (to help with anemia), Womens One Daily and Hair Skin Nails
3. Water – Replace your fruit juices, soda and shakes with water. Drink a glass of water in the morning to get your “body engine” running. It eliminates toxins and wastes. It also send nutrients to the cells in your body and oxygen to your brain. If you don’t feel comfortable drinking it plain, add lemon to the water. Start drinking healthy!
4. Walking – I used to be a long distance runner so walking for me is my best exercise. It’s cardio and aerobic exercise. 30 minutes walk everyday increases cardiovascular fitness, strengthens bones, reduces excess body fat, and boosts muscle power and endurance.
5. Home Workout – I bought a pink workout mat years ago. It has been a great asset to do workouts while watching workout videos on Youtube. Nice and free!
6. Gym – My gym has got to be the best! I love the workout classes, the running machine and the sauna! It has really helped keep me in shape!
7. External Health – It is very important not only to take care of yourself internally but externally. Take heed to look at the ingredients that you put on your skin. Your skin is the largest organ in your body. Seek out organic products for your skin and hair. Check out this link for important ingredients for your body. I buy skincare products from soaps, lotions
8. Future Goals with Herbs – I have been looking at Youtube videos to start looking at herbs that will add more nutrients to my body. One herbs that has been talked about a lot is Irish Sea Moss. Irish Sea Moss has 92 out of the 102 minerals that the body needs! That is powerful!. When it comes to herbs, find an herbal book that will tell you what each herb does and how it should be taken. Very Important! I will be ordering Alkaline Herbal Medicine from Amazon and learning more about herbs.
This is a video of a woman who breaks down the herbs: