#money #moneymondays #resume #resumewriting #taxrefund #investments #savingsaccount #retirementaccount #charity
So I uploaded a video on how to invest your tax refund that would be a benefit to you. Let’s talk about ways to use your tax refund:
- Invest in something that will save you money in the long run – sealing your windows to prevent a high heat bill; buy in bulk (transportation, food, etc)
- Retirement Account – Invest in your future. If you already have a retirement account, this can save money on future contributions on the account.
- Investing in Yourself – Free or Paid (not breaking the bank) classes (online or in- person) is an great investment to bring in more revenue to your home for you and your family.
- Emergency Savings Account – it’s so important to build a savings account. You never know when you will have a situation where this will come in handy.
- Charity – Giving to those in need opens up doors of blessings in your life and the life of those you help.
CONGRATS TO ALL THE GRADUATES!!
If you need help with your resume to land your dream job, go to: