#mind #attacks #healing #challenge #freedom #jesuschrist #nolongercaptive #obedience #isaiah54 #jeremiah29 #healthymind #peaceofmind
2 Corinthians 10:5 – Casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ
If you have been reading and participating in this challenge, you know that the enemy is attacking your mind to discourage you from moving forward in the Lord.
Ephesians 6:12 – For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
The enemy likes to :
- bring anger in your spirit against someone
- speak in the voice of someone close to you that have conflict with to torture your spirit (familiar spirit)
- use people close to you to start trouble and lose your peace of mind
- bring distractions
- bring up your past
- show disgusting images in your mind
- make up stories that somebody is talking about you or nobody likes you
- tell you you’re not good enough or unattractive
- tell you you will never be delivered and to stay in bondage
- tell you that God doesn’t like you and He has no plan for your life and so on…….
IT’S A LIE !!!!!!!
What does His Word say? Jeremiah 29:11 – For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
He has a plan for you…and it is GOOD!
1 Corinthians 2:9 says ““Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”
How do we pray and fight against these attacks? THE WORD OF GOD!!!
My favorite scripture is Isaiah 54 but we are going to look at Isaiah 54:17 – No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their righteousness is from Me, says the Lord.
When I was in church just being ministered to, the enemy was flooding my mind with disgusting images so that I would not concentrate on the Lord. A scripture came to my mind and I just spoke it out...“Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer.”(Psalm 19:14).
Wash yourself in the Word of God!!! Speak the Word of God!! God is for you not against you!!
Some scriptures to use against the enemy:(Make it personal)
- 2 Timothy 1:7 – For God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
- Philippians 4:7 – And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus
- Isaiah 54:17 – No weapon formed against me shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against me in judgment I shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And my righteousness is from Him, says the Lord.
- Psalm 19:14 – Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer
- Romans 12:2 – I am not conformed to this world, but transformed by the renewing of my mind, that I may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
- John 8:36 – Therefore if the Son makes me free, I shall be free indeed.
Surround yourself with Worship Music!!
Father God, I thank You for your Word that brings life and deliverance. I am truly loved by you because you died on the cross that I may be set free. Set me free in the name of Jesus Christ. I give you everything and I surrender every area of my life to you. Forgive me of anything in my life that is against your Word. I come against every work of Satan. Satan, you are a liar and I come against you in the name of Jesus. I am the Lord’s. I accept Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior and His Holy Spirit to fill me. Thank You Jesus!!