#pokemon #pokemongo #warning #children #adult #jesusislord #yeshua
As a christian single adult woman with no children, I had no interest in cartoons or cartoon video games unless it was Christ based. Granted, when I was little kid, I loved watching the Smurfs, Transformers, Inspector Gadget, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Charlie Brown, and so much more.
What I do love is to listen to testimonies of men and women who have been delivered from darkness to living in the light of Christ. It encourages me to keep the faith when I go through trials.
A website that I usually visit, www.spiritlessons.com (www.divinerevelations.info), became one of my favorite christian sites to listen to. Christians share how God has opened their spiritual eyes to things in the “spiritual realm”(angelic and demonic) as well as stories of deliverance and warnings.
One story caught my eye. Angelica Zambrano, a woman used by God, shared a story about Pokemon. Like I said before, I didn’t care for cartoons in my adult age with no children so I did not see the importance of the effect it had on kids. You can read the story here.
Just to sum up the story, she shared that the different pokemon characters were actually demons in hell. Whoever came up with Pokemon and all the characters had ties to the satanic realm.
Deutronomy 18:10-12 – There shall not be found among you anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead; for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you.
Let’s start with….What is Pokemon?
Pokemon is short for “pocket monster”(in Japanese “Poketto Monsut”). It was created in 1996 by Nintendo in Japan. The game involves role playing with cards that have pictures of different pokemon.
Each Pokemon has different names and different abilities. Let’s look at the list:
- Fire Pokemon (Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Flareon, Growlithe, Magmar, Moltres, Ponyta, Rapidash, Vulpix, Ninetails) – Their abilities include: Scorching, heating, running, stomping, racing
- Electric (Electabuzz, Jolteon, Magnemite, Magneton, Pikachu, Raichu, Voltorb, Electrode, Zapdos)- Their abilities include: Lightning bolts, anti-gravity, explosions
- Ghost (Gastly, Haunter, Gengar) – Their abilities include: Ultra dimensional, poison, mimicry, taunting
- Poison (Ekans, Arbok, Grimer, Muk, Koffing, Weezing, Nidoran(Female), Nidorina, Nidoqueen, Nidoran(Male), Nidorino, Nidoking) – Their abilities include: Silence, stealth, use of poison, use of claws and biting, breaking opponents’ bones
- Psychic (Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Drowsee, Hypno, Jynx, Mew, Mewtwo, Mr. Mime)- Their abilities include: Reading minds, teleportation, inducing headaches, high intelligence, consumes people’s dreams, hypnosis, confusion, evolves.
IS POKEMON DANGEROUS?
YES!!!! The idea of the game is to have the children learn how to collect as many Pokemon as possible, train them, and use them against other people’s Pokemon by invoking the various abilities of each Pokemon creature. The most powerful Pokemon ability is the Psychic Pokemon. The children players can invoke psychic abilities (teleportation, inducing headaches, hypnosis) on other children without realizing what they are doing.
This is Occultism!!!
The developer of Pokémon Go, Niantic, Inc., was founded by John Hanke, who previously received funding from the CIA’s venture capital firm In-Q-Tel to develop what eventually became Google Earth.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
You download the app on your android phone. You login through Google or your Pokemon Trainer Club account. It takes your real life location(ex. the park) and turns it into a dream world on your pokemon app.
You walk around and catch wild pokemon wherever they are. You will see roads and landmarks on your phone as they appear in real life. You will see grass twirling around. That will let you know that a pokemon is near. There is a silhouette that will show you nearby pokemons.
Tap on the pokemon and the challenge begins. You will be flinging poke balls at that wild pokemon till you catch it.
Once you catch it, you now have a pokemon. You can “feed it with candy or stardust to increase its power level” , “evolve it” or “fight it out with other players”. You have to wait till you get to Level 5 before you can join a team (pokemon gem) which has the most wins in that location. Once you get to level 5, you can battle it out with other teams to strengthen the team you are already in.
You can watch the video here.
WHAT’S THE DANGER OF POKEMON GO?
- Compromise Personal Info – Because you have to login through your Google account, and the Pokemon App (through Nintendo & Niantic) is associated with the CIA and The GPS tracking system(Google Earth), access to all your personal information is being compromised.
- No Privacy – If someone in your house or visiting your home is using the app, you are unknowingly exposing the contents of your home on their app which is being seen by the CIA and whoever else is in authority looking inside your home.
- Negligence – I saw a video of a group of people playing Pokemon Go. They had no awareness of what was around them because they were so wrapped up in finding that wild pokemon. A story was shared about two people who weren’t looking around them and got so caught up in the game that they fell off a cliff. Read the story here.
- Criminal Mischief – A story came out that 11 teenagers were robbed using Pokemon Go in one of Missouri’s isolated areas. The criminals set up a “pokestop” to lure the players to their area. Read more of the story here.
I sincerely hope and pray that you have been informed so that you can make the right decision on whether or not you will proceed with downloading this app.